The purpose of this article is to ensure you are able to reboot your server at any time through your 100TB Console account. The steps below will guide you through this process.
- Log into https://console.100tb.com
- Know what type of service you have (SSD VPS, Cloud or Dedicated). Within the “APPS” section of Console, please select the appropriate service.
- After selecting the appropriate service, use the search bar at the top to locate your server. You may search by Service ID, IP or Console ID.
- On locating the server, please select the server, and click the “View” option in order to see the server details.
- Once the management panel for your server has come up, select the “Reboot” option.
- Click on “Yes” to confirm the server reboot.
Once you have clicked the “Yes” button you will see one of two options. If the reboot is successful you will see the green checkmark shown below.
If the reboot fails you will see the message below, with a red x. If you see this you will need to contact our support team for further assistance. You can do this by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact our technical support team by opening a chat or creating a ticket.